Schedule detail. All times Eastern Daylight.
Friday September 23 2022
- 7-7:30 pm – Zoom orientation for newbies.
- 7:30 – 8:30 pm – Welcome and Meet the Demonstrators.
- Welcome to the Zoom. Symposium setup on video, bringing in the lathes and the beautiful gallery turnings.
- Meet the attendees, say hi to friends.
- Meet the demonstrators and get links to their work.
Saturday September 24 2022
- 10 – 11:30 am – Trade Show.
- Tour the trade show, meet each vendor, see what they offer and show specials. Join individual vendors in Zoom breakout rooms to ask questions and buy stuff.
- 2:30 – 4:30 pm – Instant Gallery Review.
- Tour the Instant Gallery, see every piece, discuss with our guest reviewers, attendees in the room, and other Zoomists, meet makers and artists.
Sunday September 25 2022
- 1:30-2:30 pm – Party Time.
- Closing lunch with Silent Auction and All-Zoom Raffle
- Tour the ballroom and meet woodturning friends with our Zoom team.
- See the luncheon entertainment starring demonstrators competing on big lathes.
Visit the Silent Auction breakout room to see the artwork and, if you like, make a bid. We’re on Zoom, bring your own sandwich.